Trying to force myself to build more/more consistently, also realised I barely ever post minecraft screenshots on here which is weird considering how much time i spend playing minecraft.
I built this in a really weird order so I’m not mega happy with it but eh I don’t hate it. I like the interior decorating a bit more than i usually do.
Near /warp gluetopia on mc.nerdcrafteria.com
Update: Released snapshot 14w30b to fix some crashes and world holes.
Small secret feature
The remaining mob heads are now available in survival
- Not by killing mobs using the killer rabbit
- Not using a special new enchantment
Removed Advanced OpenGL
Fixed black spots on world generation
- "link" (gif)
- Imgur Album of the patterns I found so far
- Can be worn as head gear
- Crafted using a stick and some wool
- 4006 possible combinations
Player heads in inventories and held by mobs/players now display the actual head
View distance can now be turned up to 32 chunks
- Rewrote chunk sorting
- Ported over the visibility culling code from MCPE to avoid rendering invisible stuff
- Threaded chunk rebuilds
- Video comparison
The F3 screen now displays how many chunk sections are being rendered currently and how many chunk sections are out of view in percent
Plus some bug fixes
July 21, 2014
Everyone’s favorite crackhead!